Resource Downloading Guidelines
Please be advised that you may not alter the ads in any way; including, but not limited to:
1. Changing the size
2. Changing the text
3. Changing the photos
4. Changing the layout
5. Removing anything from the ad
6. You may add only the following information.
a. This message is brought to you by (insert the name of your organization)
b. Your organization’s website
c. Your organization’s phone number
7. The above additions may not cover any photo, copy or image.
8. If you are a political or religious organization, please also include a disclaimer in small font near the bottom of the ad stating: “Focus on the Family is a non-sectarian, non-partisan organization.”
9. Ads may be used as flyers or placed in newspapers. However, please be sure to follow regulations and ordinances when posting.
Focus on the Family has the right, at any time, to revoke the permission to reproduce and display or otherwise use the ads. If Focus’s permission is revoked, you agree to immediately cease any further use of the ads and to immediately remove the ads, wherever they are being used or displayed.”
Please let us know where and how you are using them. We’d like a copy for our records.
If you have a question that is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com.