How to Provide Support to Those Called to Adopt
A Servant’s Heart small group study W.R.A.P. Around Adoptive Families Kit
Not everyone is called to adopt. But helping support adoptive families is nearly as important as welcoming a child into your home. Unfortunately, many families don’t receive the support from friends and family they desperately need. The good news is that help is as easy as cooking, cleaning, childcare and prayer. With the help of family and friends, adoptive families can truly thrive.
A Servant’s Heart helps individuals and churches understand how to rightly care for the adoptive and foster families in their community. This resource includes:
- Introduction and discussion questions for a small group setting
- Video content including a discussion with Pastor Brady Boyd about the need and real-life experiences from several adoptive families
- Practical ideas for implementing a 4-week service project to W.R.A.P. around an adoptive family
The W.R.A.P Around Adoptive Families Kit helps provide direction and insight for those interested in serving families well. The kit contains:
- Overview video and documents
- “How to” guide
- W.R.A.P.™ booklets for distribution
- Bulletin inserts and posters
- Starting documents
- PowerPoint® slide
- And more!
Interested in individual booklets? We have those too!