Focus on the Family Store
Focus on the Family strives to provide best-in-class resources to families that are both adoption competent and biblically based. Check out our newest resources.
- Love and Loss in Foster Care – Author and adoptive father Johnston Moore challenges families to examine the fears and concerns in the light of God’s promises as they step out in faith to welcome children into their homes.
- W.R.A.P. Around Adoptive Families Kit - The W.R.A.P. Around Adoptive Families Kit helps provide direction and insight for those interested in serving families well. The kit contains: overview video and documents, “how to” guide, 25 Wrap booklets, bulletin inserts and posters, starting documents, PowerPoint® slides and more!
- Hope & Healing for Sensory Deprivation - This booklet gives some practical ways families can identify the signs of sensory processing disorder as well as ways to help their children heal.
- Attachment in Adoption - This booklet gives adoptive and foster parents in-depth insights into why their child may have difficulty adapting to life in a new family -and gives them hope for success.
- Wait No More: One Family’s Amazing Adoption Journey – Follow Kelly and John Rosati in their amazing journey through the child welfare system. You’ll be inspired by the story of how God brought their family together, and challenged by their honest and revealing look at the desperate need of children still waiting for families.
- Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family – This new book provides insights for adoptive families, addressing issues such as attachment, sibling relationships, drug and alcohol exposure, and prior abuse.
- Wrapping Around Adoptive Families – Not every family is called to adopt, but adoptive families can use the kinds of support we could all provide.